Your wedding flowers form an important and beautiful part of your wedding. My flower preservation pieces allow your flowers to become keepsakes and memories of your special day.
11.5cm high, varying widths, 2.5cm deep
Optional 7cm heart stands on its side
This piece is suitable for:
Medium-large flower heads, average sized-roses do generally fit in these , also great for greenery and smaller flower heads.
Please note: Due to their size and shape the letter F, P and J are not freestanding. They can be secured with a little bit of sticky tack.
I offer a variety of resin options including: letters, spheres, cubes, hearts, hexagons, square blocks, large display pieces and a number of jewellery items. Please check out the rest of my Etsy shop for other options: www.etsy.com/uk/shop/EnchantedResinGifts
Once you have placed your order you will receive an email containing all the instructions you need for posting and packing your flowers. Pop a note with the order as you checkout if you have any specific requests or information I may need.
When you place your order, you are agreeing to the understanding that some flowers change colour and shape as they dry. Your flowers may darken or change tone and they tend to shrink a little. Some flowers dry a lot better than others, if your arrangement is all one type of flower or you have concerns over their suitability feel free to message me to discuss them.
I use a high-quality UV resistant jewellery grade resin for all of my pieces. All of my resin work is handmade, by me. Please expect some small bubbles within your items, sometimes on the surface. I work very hard to minimise these but it is the nature of flowers to trap air within the petals so it is sometimes unavoidable.
Every piece I make is one of a kind and so I consider small imperfections to be part of the charm of a handmade memory piece. As your items are handmade they will not look like they have been manufactured by machine.
Please keep your resin pieces away from sunlight and chemicals (perfume, polishes, cleaning sprays, soaps etc). Resin can be wiped over with a slightly damp cloth if needed. Resin can scratch so keep it away from rough/sharp surfaces.
**I process your flowers as soon as I receive them, your item will be shipped to you in approximately 16-20 weeks but at peak times this may be longer**
Please contact me to find out when this item will be ready to ship.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect -
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly. You may also provide me with your information via messenger platforms on Facebook or Instagram.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It -
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure -
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies or payment companies (PayPal). I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Data Retention -
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU -
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
Your Rights -
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me -
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Suzanne Dyball, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Suzanne Dyball, 59 Prince of Wales Road, Caister, Norfolk, England, NR30 5UA.
I love custom orders and trying new things. If you don’t see what you want here then send me a message.
The resin I use is a waterproof and UV resistant high-quality resin but to keep your piece looking perfect I recommend that it is kept out of direct sunlight and away from chemicals, cleaning products and perfumes etc.
Resin is a polymer that forms the base of plastics/adhesives/varnishes etc. It has many uses - from flooring and work tops to jewellery and art!
Hopefully a flower preservation piece will last for years and even decades - but this is not something that I can guarantee. Flowers are natural items with their own history, there are so many variables that are out of my control - the type of flowers, the age of the flowers, how they were grown, what they were treated with as they grew and wha t the florists who prepared them did with them etc,. The placement of an item in sunlight might also effect its lifespan. I will thoroughly dry your flowers and greenery to help their longevity and do everything my end to make your piece last as long as possible.
I do my best to use recyclable and recycled materials for my postage packaging. If your order comes with bubble wrap or any plastic padding then this is all packaging that I myself have received and am reusing. I do not purchase any plastic packing materials and it would be awesome if you could find a use for it too!
I try and re-use packing boxes where I can and they are all recyclable once the tape has been peeled off.
All flower preservation pieces are presented in gift boxes/cotton bags, these are logo free so that they can be re-used!
Cancellations are accepted within 24 hours of the order being placed or at my discretion after this time.
If you have already sent me your flowers then any cancellation refund would be subject to a £20 deduction fee for the handling and sorting of the flowers or £25 if you'd like the flowers returning to you.
Returns and Refunds - Flower preservation pieces are all custom pieces and are therefore non-refundable. Should you have an issue with your pieces please pop me a message. Please be aware of the item details as flower preservation pieces will not be 'perfect' - they are handmade and using natural items therefore small imperfections are not considered faults.